The Art of M&A Due Diligence: Orlando, FL / March 2018 - SOLD OUT
Each new training attendee will receive a new Amazon Kindle Fire HD tablet, loaded with the course content and case studies, along with M&A resources from our partner organizations. This full-color personal device will be used during the program and will serve as a con-venient future reference for the attendee to keep.
Training will be held at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress in Orlando, Florida. Located just one mile from Walt Disney World® Resort and five miles from Sea World®, Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress is the perfect option for experiencing everything Orlando offers. This stylish hotel sits atop 21 lushly landscaped acres in the heart of Lake Buena Vista.
- Spread out in spacious guestrooms with private balconies, offering views of the pool and Lake Buena Vista
- Play 18 holes on the hotel grounds, featuring four championship Jack Nicklaus designed golf courses
- Stay active with an array of onsite pursuits, including instruction from certified tennis pros, an 800,000 gallon lagoon-style pool, hiking or biking and more
- Soothe your spirit in the Marilyn Monroe Spa, providing an array of therapeutic treatments and services
- Awaken your adventurous side with nearby activities, including hot air ballooning, bass fishing, shopping and exciting theme parks
Hotel Phone for Reservations: 888-421-1442
Tuition and Discounts
Standard Price: $3300
Cost After Discount
|Alumni (past participant)||20%||$2640|
(you may sign up during registration)
Groups of 3 or more (from same company, attending same event)
Please call our office
Payment is accepted by credit card or check (invoice available at registration; payment is due within 15 days).
*Only one discount per person per event; must be applied at time of registration