The Art of M&A Due Diligence: Denver, CO / June 2017 - SOLD OUT
Each workshop attendee will receive a new Amazon Kindle Fire, uploaded with the course content, case studies, tools, templates and checklists. This full-color personal device will be used during the program, and will serve as a convenient future reference upon return home.
The host hotel is fully booked. Some nearby hotel options:
Treat yourself to the exceptional at Grand Hyatt Denver. Fresh from a $28 million renovation, our AAA Four Diamond hotel welcomes you with newly-appointed guestrooms and a smartly redesigned lobby in a stylish, modern setting. Discover the best of Denver, CO and make your next visit wholly unforgettable.
- 516 elegant non-smoking guestrooms
- 24-hour FedEx business center
- AAA Four-Diamond Concierge service from our Grand Hosts
- 24-hour StayFit™ gym
- Outdoor jogging track and outdoor tennis court at our rooftop Skycourt
- Indoor heated pool with outdoor deck
- 5 Green Keys rating for environmental and social responsibility
- Free guest room Internet access
Hotel Phone for Reservations: 303-295-1234
Hotel Group Reservations Coordinator: Kevin Gibbs
Tuition and Discounts
Standard Price: $3300
Cost After Discount
|Alumni (past participant)||20%||$2640|
(you may sign up during registration)
Groups of 3 or more (from same company, attending same event)
Please call our office
Payment is accepted by credit card or check (invoice available at registration; payment is due within 15 days).
*Only one discount per person per event; must be applied at time of registration