The Art of M&A® for HR Leaders / Live-Online / Dec 2023
Help us celebrate our M&A Partners merger, with special discounts to our remaining 2023 training events:
- First-Time Registrants: 40% OFF with Code PARTNERS40, expires Dec 5, 2023
- Past Participants (and their colleagues): 50% OFF with Code ALUMNI50, expires Dec 5, 2023
How many organizations understand the strategic impact of getting HR M&A right? Since delay, ambiguity, and poor execution cause value erosion, often beginning at announcement, it’s crucial that HR leaders are familiar with core M&A concepts and the impact of HR on the M&A lifecycle.
The expert facilitators, real-world HR practitioners who teach this live-online course, will help you maximize employee experience, and most importantly – you’ll learn how/where business results are created (or lost) and how/where HR contributes value.
Who Should Attend:
- Key Executives (CEOs, CFOs, Business Unit GMs, VP Human Resources/People)
- Corporate Development Leaders
- Human Resources Leads or Team Members
- Integration Leads
- Integration Management Office Leads and Program Managers
- Functional Workstream Leads and Dedicated Workstream Program Managers
What You’ll Learn:
- Business case for HR as a key component of the overall deal leadership team
- HR throughout the M&A life cycle
- Role, challenges and needs of an HR leader - strategic, support, integration
- Key requirements and objectives by deal type
- HR due diligence process, essentials, risks, best practices, global considerations
- Establishing and managing the HR integration process
- Governance, roles, responsibilities, and working with an IMO
- Best practices and prioritization for HR integration
- Total Rewards: Due diligence through integration
- Change management and communications
- Talent strategies for success
- Optimizing business results through culture awareness and integration
This instructor-led, live-online course provides an overview of essential steps, decision inputs, lessons learned, best practices, and insights to apply. Conducted over three days in 3.5-hour sessions, each day offers breakout exercises, real-world case examples, Q&A, and virtual small group assignments that will help you identify and apply fundamental principles and practical applications that will guide your organization to M&A success. Participants will be guided through the event by world-class, senior M&A practitioners—with collective experience of hundreds of deals across nearly every industry vertical.
Our events are held on the Zoom platform. Please check with your IT department to verify your ability to use this platform. You can learn more about the system requirements and download the latest Zoom Security White Paper for more detailed information.
Tuition and Discounts:
Standard Price: $1750
Cost After Discount
|Early Bird (until one week before event)||10%||You save $175||$1,575|
|Alumni (past participant)||20%||You save $350||$1,400|
(you may sign up during registration)
|30%||You save $525||$1,225|
Groups of 3 or more (from same company, attending same event)
Please call our office
Payment is accepted by credit card or ACH (invoice available at registration; payment is due prior to receipt of access link).
*Only one discount per person per event; must be applied at time of registration
Participants of this course may receive up to 42 CMAS credits*
*Credits awarded are based on course attendanceM&A Leadership Council is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.