Leena Menghani is an Associate Director HR M&A with WTW’s Global M&A Practice, based in New York City.
She assists clients across a broad range of transactional issues in connection with mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and spin-offs focusing on overall project management and coordination within the context of corporate transactions.
Recent client engagements include:
- Advising multinational clients on global health and welfare benefit and retirement plans supporting their due-diligence and integration efforts
- PMO leadership supporting M&A transactions across a range of industries including healthcare, information technology, manufacturing and financial services
- Building project plans and budgets for a large and complex organization in addition to assisting with special M&A projects including global benefit plan management, governance and financial well-being
- Collaborating with various consultants across business units while ensuring projects meet expected timeline and quality standards.
- Supporting the overall HR strategy of a growing organization to ensure meeting brand and industry standards
Prior to joining WTW, Leena worked for several years in Human Capital Consulting for Ernst & Young and eClerx Pvt. Ltd, where she was responsible for design and implementation of employee benefits, change management and communications, and executive compensation offerings across various companies and geographies.
Leena holds an MS in Human Capital Management from New York University and an MBA from Christ University, India.