The Art of M&A® for Due Diligence Leaders / Live-Online / Jul 2023
Given today’s highly competitive M&A market environment, due diligence leaders are being tasked with an increasingly challenging set of requirements:
- Close the right deals faster
- Identify and mitigate more potential risks through better due diligence
- Integrate with maximum value-capture
In this live-online course, expert facilitators and experienced M&A practitioners will help you deliver on essential requirements, risks, and value-drivers; from M&A strategy and targeting, through a comprehensive due diligence; and from pre-close integration strategy planning to transaction close.
Who Should Attend:
- Key Executives (CEOs, CFOs, Business Unit GMs, VP Strategy/Corporate Development and those tasked with leading the subsequent integration)
- Corporate Development Leaders
- Due Diligence Leads or Team Members
- Integration Team Leads
- Integration Management Office Leads and Program Managers
- Functional Workstream Leads and Dedicated Workstream Program Managers
What You’ll Learn:
- Corporate Development’s role across each phase of the M&A lifecycle
- How to translate overall corporate growth strategy into specific and executable M&A strategy
- Establishing, populating, and managing the TargetCo pipeline
- Target selection criteria, screening and letter of intent (LOI)
- The purpose and role of due diligence
- Managing the due diligence process
- What every M&A team member must know about financial due diligence
- Understanding people-related risks in due diligence: financial, talent and cultural components
- Essentials for IT and Cybersecurity due diligence
- Transitioning from diligence to integration
- Successful deal closing
This instructor-led, live-online course provides an overview of essential steps, decision inputs, lessons learned, best practices, and insights to apply. Conducted over three days in 3.5-hour sessions, each day offers breakout exercises, real-world case examples, Q&A, and virtual small group assignments that will help you identify and apply fundamental principles and practical applications that will guide your organization to M&A success. Participants will be guided through the event by world-class, senior M&A practitioners—with collective experience of hundreds of deals across nearly every industry vertical.
Our events are held on the Zoom platform. Please check with your IT department to verify your ability to use this platform. You can learn more about the system requirements and download the latest Zoom Security White Paper for more detailed information.
Tuition and Discounts:
Standard Price: $1750
Cost After Discount
|Early Bird (until one week before event)||10%||You save $175||$1,575|
|Alumni (past participant)||20%||You save $350||$1,400|
(you may sign up during registration)
|30%||You save $525||$1,225|
Groups of 3 or more (from same company, attending same event)
Please call our office
Payment is accepted by credit card or ACH (invoice available at registration; payment is due prior to receipt of access link).
*Only one discount per person per event; must be applied at time of registration
Participants of this course will receive 42 CMAS credits
M&A Leadership Council is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.