Intellectual Property: Instructional and course materials provided by the M&A Leadership Council are the sole and exclusive property of the Council and its respective services sponsors. Materials are copyrighted, trademarked or otherwise protected, and may not be copied, forwarded, modified, sold or used for any corporate or commercial purpose without the express written permission of the M&A Leadership Council and its respective service sponsors or partners.
PLEASE NOTE: Professional Services firms or consultants who may be deemed competitors of any of the Council presenters must execute a Confidentiality, Non-Disclosure or Soliciting Agreement prior to attending an event.
- Full Refund – Within 24 hours, registrants must request a refund in writing to [email protected].
- Partial Refund – 10 or more business days prior to session, tuition can be refunded less a $500 administrative fee.
- Training Session Credit – If registration is cancelled without a refund, participant will be credited their tuition toward a future session, valid for one year from date of cancelled registration.
- Fee Forfeiture – Participants who cancel fewer than 10 business days prior to a session or fail to attend will forfeit the entire program fee.
- Substitutions – Can be made for the program you are registered for at anytime without additional charges. Administrative fees could apply if moving to another program/date.
No exceptions can be made to this policy.
Photos: On occasion, photos and videos are taken during these events which may be used for informational and marketing purposes.
Discounts: Any relevant discount must be applied at time of registration, and only one discount may be applied per person.
Hotel Rooming Lists: For guest room reservations made at hotels associated with this event, consent is given by the registrant/attendee to the hotel to provide M&A Leadership Council with reservation information.
Concerns: For more information regarding administrative policies such as concerns, please contact Althea Iglesias at (866) 394-3690.