Best Practice Training for Companies Growing by Acquisitions
About M&A Leadership Council Training
The M&A Leadership Council has empowered the M&A community for over a decade. We’ve trained over 7,500 professionals from roughly 800 different organizations, creating a vast community of corporate practitioners. Our global partnership of professional services firms and talent brings a wealth of cutting-edge knowledge and expertise to every training program or event we host.
Our highly interactive courses are purpose-built to train executives and key leaders for success across all phases of the M&A lifecycle, overcoming key risks, obstacles and decisions with proven insights, lessons learned, and immediately actionable strategies. Of equal importance, each public event enables you to establish lasting connections with other top M&A professionals through networking, best practice sharing and problem-solving workouts.
Whether you need customized training for your M&A team or sharpening your own professional skillset, the M&A Leadership Council is the trusted provider of practical M&A content that will help you successfully execute M&A activities and lead your organization to achieve deal success with every merger, acquisition and divestiture.
VIRTUAL, INSTRUCTOR-LED ONLINE TRAINING
- Adapted for online training from our most popular public on-site courses
- Facilitated by multiple, best-in-class M&A practitioners and experts to provide deep experiential insights and applications backed by a solid core methodology and instructional design
- Highly interactive with networking, group exercises, case studies and the opportunity to get involved in the Q&A, best-practice sharing, and lessons learned
- Learn more about M&A Leadership Council Virtual, Instructor-Led Online Training
CUSTOM TRAINING OPTIONS FOR YOUR CORPORATE M&A TEAM
Whether your team is preparing for your inaugural M&A or your 700th – our custom training options provide a flexible, adaptable, and targeted approach to help you more effectively accomplish outcomes such as:
- Align – our key executive team or deal-specific SteerCo to the requirements of a new or challenging deal or deal-type
- Equip – quickly get our DMO/IMO and Functional Work-Stream Leads/SMEs to the next level of effectiveness and business results
- Onboard – new team members to important MA&D roles / responsibilities
- Overcome – one or more persistent gaps, issues, or challenge areas we keep running up against
- On-site and in-person at your designated location or virtual, instructor-led online delivery
- Custom – purpose-built to your specific needs and objectives
- Semi-Custom – you select existing content, modules and topics
- Off-the-Shelf – based on our proven public events
Learn more about how our training can take your company’s internal M&A capabilities to the next level of success.
Our free webinars provide fresh, relevant deep-dive discussion with a panel of deeply experienced subject matter expert practitioners.
See our recent webinar replays.
2022 ON-SITE PUBLIC TRAINING
We can’t wait to host you again soon at our outstanding on-site public training courses. Look for a 2022 line-up of great events, venues and locations soon.