The Art of M&A® for HR Leaders
Learn to overcome the toughest HR challenges in creating value during transactions: selection and retention of talent; employee engagement; organization culture; and leading employees through change. Resolution of these challenges is influenced by the actions of key leaders. This program, for senior leaders and the HR professionals who advise them, lays the foundation for guiding critical actions in each deal phase to capture more value through people. The curriculum provides a comprehensive overview of M&A from beginning to end, from establishing key objectives by deal phase and defining governance structure, to addressing organizational and cross-border culture differences.
Our unique workshop-style programs include case studies, breakout sessions and panel discussions, along with ample time for networking with presenters and colleagues.
- Business case for HR as a key component of overall deal success
- M&A life cycle
- Role, challenges and needs of an HR leader - strategic, support, integration
- Key requirements and objectives by deal purchase
- HR due diligence process, essentials, risks, best practices, global considerations
- Establishing and managing the integration process
- Governance, roles and responsibilities
- Strategic objectives
- Best practice solutions and tools to support HR integration
- Total Rewards: Due diligence through integration
- Multinational M&A legal challenges for HR
- Change management and communications
- Global talent strategy, organizational alignment and human capital synergies
- Optimizing business results through culture awareness and integration
Need to secure funding to attend? Get our Justification Kit to demonstrate the value of this M&A executive training program.
Get an inside look at The Art of M&A for HR Leaders with this overview video!