The Art of M&A® Program Management: To be Rescheduled for 2021
Hotel Room Block Group Rate = $279 plus taxes per night. Reserve by Aug 24, 2020. To reserve a room by phone, please call the hotel at (617) 568-1234 or via email at [email protected]
Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor is an intimate and boutique-style Harborside hotel with breathtaking views of the beautiful city skyline. Guests will appreciate the proximity to Logan Airport and the hotel’s complimentary airport shuttle. Boston’s famed cultural and historical sites, recreational options, and neighborhoods are just minutes away and easily accessible through our many public transportation options available including of the MBTA Train and Water Taxi.
- 270 unique guestrooms with beautiful harbor and city views
- StayFit™ gym with harbor & skyline views
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guestrooms and social spaces, excluding meeting spaces
- Water taxi transportation to downtown Boston
- Complimentary 24 hour shuttle to airport terminals and public transportation
- Harborwalk, a one mile jogging trail
- Harborside Grill offering stunning views of the Boston Harbor and Boston Skyline
Hotel Link | Hotel Phone for Reservations: (617) 568-1234
Each new training attendee will receive a new Amazon Kindle Fire HD tablet, loaded with the course content and case studies, along with M&A resources from our partner organizations. This full-color personal device will be used during the program and will serve as a convenient future reference for the attendee to keep.
Tuition and Discounts
Standard Price: $3700
Cost After Discount
|Early Bird||You save $370||$3330|
|Alumni (past participant)||You save $740||$2960|
(you may sign up during registration)
|You save $1110||$2590|
Groups of 3 or more (from same company, attending same event)
Please call our office
Payment is accepted by credit card or check (invoice available at registration; payment is due within 15 days).
*Only one discount per person per event; must be applied at time of registration