The Art of M&A® Due Diligence: Denver, CO / June 2019 CLOSED
Treat yourself to the exceptional at Grand Hyatt Denver. Fresh from a $28 million renovation, our AAA Four Diamond hotel welcomes you with newly-appointed guestrooms and a smartly redesigned lobby in a stylish, modern setting. Discover the best of Denver, CO and make your next visit wholly unforgettable.
- 516 elegant non-smoking guestrooms
- 24-hour FedEx business center
- AAA Four-Diamond Concierge service from our Grand Hosts
- 24-hour StayFit™ gym
- Outdoor jogging track and outdoor tennis court at our rooftop Skycourt
- Indoor heated pool with outdoor deck
- 5 Green Keys rating for environmental and social responsibility
- Free guest room Internet access
Hotel Phone for Reservations: 303-295-1234
Hotel Group Reservations Coordinator: Kevin Gibbs
Each new training attendee will receive a new Amazon Kindle Fire HD tablet, loaded with the course content and case studies, along with M&A resources from our partner organizations. This full-color personal device will be used during the program and will serve as a convenient future reference for the attendee to keep.
Tuition and Discounts
Standard Price: $3700
Cost After Discount
|Early Bird||You save $370||$3330|
|Alumni (past participant)||You save $740||$2960|
(you may sign up during registration)
|You save $1110||$2590|
Groups of 3 or more (from same company, attending same event)
Please call our office
Payment is accepted by credit card or check (invoice available at registration; payment is due within 15 days).
*Only one discount per person per event; must be applied at time of registration