The Art of M&A for Divestitures & Carve-Outs: Denver, CO / August 2017
Each new training attendee will receive a new Amazon Kindle Fire HD tablet, loaded with the course content and case studies, along with M&A resources from our partner organizations. This full-color personal device will be used during the program and will serve as a con-venient future reference for the attendee to keep.
Treat yourself to the exceptional at Grand Hyatt Denver. Fresh from a $28 million renovation, our AAA Four Diamond hotel welcomes you with newly-appointed guestrooms and a smartly redesigned lobby in a stylish, modern setting. Discover the best of Denver, CO and make your next visit wholly unforgettable.
- 516 elegant non-smoking guestrooms
- 24-hour FedEx business center
- AAA Four-Diamond Concierge service from our Grand Hosts
- 24-hour StayFit™ gym
- Outdoor jogging track and outdoor tennis court at our rooftop Skycourt
- Indoor heated pool with outdoor deck
- 5 Green Keys rating for environmental and social responsibility
- Free guest room Internet access
Hotel Phone for Reservations: 303-295-1234
Hotel Group Reservations Coordinator: Kevin Gibbs
Tuition and Discounts
Standard Price: $3300
Cost After Discount
|Alumni (past participant)||20%||$2640|
(you may sign up during registration)
Groups of 3 or more (from same company, attending same event)
Please call our office
Payment is accepted by credit card or check (invoice available at registration; payment is due within 15 days).
*Only one discount per person per event; must be applied at time of registration