By the M&A Leadership Council
All corporate M&A professionals are encouraged to respond to this survey and forward the open survey link to their respective key executives, top corporate development, strategy and M&A leaders.
All data, respondents and entities will remain strictly confidential and anonymous.
The purpose of this survey is to provide actionable insights for corporate acquirers as they respond to the COVID-19 pandemic while contemplating the current impact on M&A strategies and planning a potential resumption of M&A activities.
- All data, respondents and entities will remain strictly confidential and anonymous
- Survey open until 5:00 PM midnight Central Daylight Time (U.S.), March 30, 2020
- 6 total questions, estimated response time ~10-12 minutes
- Questions include:
- Impact on live, in process deals
- Anticipated deal volume / pace for CY 2020
- Principal deal strategy objectives once operations resume
- COVID-19 impact on ability to execute M&A virtually and by deal phase
- Planned changes to improve ability to execute M&A virtually
- Impact on current integration backlog or in-flight integrations