Veronika Nemeth is a Partner at Baker & McKenzie LLP. She has over 12 years of experience advising multinational corporations on global corporate structuring and integration projects and other cross-border business law issues. This includes working with clients in a variety of industries to efficiently combine their subsidiaries and business operations globally after an acquisition; to separate global business units in anticipation of a sale or spin-off; and to reorganize ownership of subsidiaries and other business assets internationally.
Ms. Nemeth also assists clients with expanding international operations through the establishment of foreign subsidiaries, branches and representatives offices and counsels clients on international commercial transactions.
Ms. Nemeth has significant experience with the planning and implementation of large-scale global corporate restructuring projects, including several high-profile post-acquisition integrations and spin-off transactions.
- Advised a multinational communications company in connection with two global spin-offs of major business units in over 70 countries.
- Advised a multinational measurement company in connection with a global spin-off of a major business unit, a post-acquisition integration and foreign subsidiary reorganization projects.
- Advised a multinational footwear and apparel company in connection with multiple foreign subsidiary reorganization projects.
- Advised a multinational software company in connection with multiple post-acquisition integration projects.
- Advised a multinational networking solutions company in connection with multiple post-acquisition integration projects.